How to pass the HESI A2
How to Pass the HESI A2
With the right preparation, you can ace the HESI A2.
There are hacks or shortcuts to passing the HESI A2 exam. It’s going to take hard work. But you CAN do it. You can be overprepared, making your HESI A2 subjects seem easy. And we are going to help, by showing you how to pass the HESI A2 exam.
HESI A2 Practice Tests
One of the best ways to prepare is to take practice tests. Here are free HESI A2 practice tests you can take here. But that’s not the only way. You can make studying easy with a few simple steps.
- Join HESI A2 Exam Facebook study groups..
- Subscribe to the HESI A2 Question of the Day.
- Subscribe to HESI A2 Practice Test videos on YouTube.
- Sign up for the premium HESI A2 Exam review membership.
Here’s how to pass the HESI A2 and forever change your future!
Join a Facebook group.
Facebook groups are a great space on social media to connect with other students. These forums offer opportunities to network, discuss, share, and support each other! Whenever you need direction, check into a study group and see what others in your community are saying. During those times when you are feeling uncertain, post about it and find out what your peers think.
It can be tempting to feel like no one understands what you’re going through sometimes. I mean, can anyone really relate to your stress about the HESI A2 Chemistry test or your anxiety about the HESI A2 Physics exam? Probably not. Unless they are preparing for this nursing school entrance test themselves, and that’s why it is important to find your tribe. You need to be surrounded by others who understand, support, and challenge you to be your best.
There are two amazing virtual communities for future nurses preparing to conquer the HESI A2 test.
- The “Online HESI A2 Study Group” has over 32,700 members, and it’s easy to see why! This group posts about their experiences, and members support one another through personal challenges. You’ll find over 100 testimonials on this page showing how students like you have studied and passed the HESI A2 exam. Some create study guides and share them. Others post about videos or links that helped them. No matter which subjects you’re studying for, this group is for you.
- The “Free HESI A2 Study Group” is a another great place to share tips, successes, and questions about the exam. Here you will find like-minded students and expert moderators sharing exclusive resources you won’t find anywhere else. Recent posts in the group include a HESI A2 Vocabulary quiz, HESI A2 Math fraction video, and HESI A2 Anatomy & Physiology questions. You will make connections and find the support you need in this online study group.
These two Facebook groups are the best community for future nurses preparing for the HESI A2 exam.
HESI A2 Question of the Day
Did you know that you can sign up to receive a free daily email containing a HESI A2 practice question with a video answer explanation? It’s true. This amazing resource is too good to pass up. Here are the simple steps.
- Go to the NurseHub link here.
- Enter the email address where you want your daily HESI test question sent. It is best to use the personal email address you check the most. But you can sign up with any valid email account.
- You may be asked to check a box or confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click “Subscribe,” and you’re done!
- Wait excitedly for your helpful daily email.
Reading a test question each day, even when you don’t have dedicated study time, can make a huge difference in your preparation. One of the easiest ways to pass the HESI A2 exam is to train your brain with a daily question. Over time, you will retain more. And you will surprise yourself with how much you’ve learned.
Subscribe to HESI A2 Practice Test videos on YouTube.
Future nurses should head over to YouTube to register for the HESI A2 Review Question of the Day playlist. Turn on the NurseHub YouTube notifications so you will always get the most recent video. Then watch these videos on-the-go, wherever you are making the most of your study time. The YouTube videos walk students through HESI test questions and show you how to pass the HESI A2 exam. Test experts walk viewers step-by-step through test questions and answers in easy-to-understand ways. Binge-watch these videos, or set a goal to watch several review questions each day.
Sign up for the premium HESI A2 Exam review membership.
The best way to get the most HESI A2 review material is to join the NurseHub premium membership. The subscription costs only $19.99 per month and gives students access to so much content! After passing the HESI A2 exam, future nurse Candise Coleman said, “it pays to invest in yourself, pay the $20 …, and you can do it too! I always believe in investing in yourself if you are willing to take this next step in your career.”
Premium members gain access to over 4900 HESI practice questions in the HESI A2 exam subjects.
Free HESI A2 Practice Test Subject Links
HESI A2 Anatomy and Physiology
Members also receive full-length video courses in Reading, Grammar, and Math. Whether you’ve been out of school for a while or need help in your weaker subjects, these video courses will teach and refresh your skills on the content you will encounter on the HESI A2 test. Users also get over 12 hours of combined video content. NurseHub constantly adds to the exclusive question bank, courses, and videos. Monthly subscribers get first access to new releases. Content updates and new materials are automatically added to their accounts for free!
In addition to practice questions and video courses, NurseHub also gives students access to five full-length, timed practice tests for each subject on the HESI! When you finish the practice tests, you will get more help through detailed score reports that tell you exactly what areas you need to work on. Use the NurseHub question banks to work on weak areas at your own pace. Tests come with unlimited retakes. NurseHub works with you to help you be the most prepared for your nursing school entrance test day. And best of all, NurseHub premium offers a pass guarantee. Students receive three months free if they do not pass the HESI A2 exam.
Now you know how to pass the HESI A2 exam. We hope these practical tips help you with your test prep game plan and give you the confidence to know that you’ve got this!
To connect with other aspiring nurses and see how others are getting ready for the HESI A2 exam, follow NurseHub on Instagram and TikTok. These social accounts feature students like you and post helpful test-taking and study tips.